Who is responsible for your data?
BingoPort.com is owned and operated by 1st Leads Limited. Our company registration number is 10381983 and our registered office is The Copper Room, Deva City Office Park, Trinity Way, Manchester, United Kingdom, M3 7BG. We can also be contacted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data we collect about you
We collect personal data for a variety of purposes as outlined below. You will provide much of this data to us directly by completing online forms, but we also gather some data via the digital interactions that you have with us and our partners.
Name and contact details (email address, telephone number and postal address)
When you register your account on BingoPort.com
Date of Birth
To confirm that you are over 18 in order to participate in BingoPort's services
Details of your purchase activity at nominated bingo halls
When you choose to provide it for participation in the Player Rewards programme
Information about how you use our websites including IP address and Google Analytics.
When you access our website
When you access our website or engage with emails we have sent to you
How and why we use your personal data
We use your personal data to provide the following services
- We will monitor opens / clicks and offer redemption on marketing emails to assess engagement.
- To personalise and improve your customer experience. We may use your personal data in order to tailor our services to your needs and preferences and to provide you with a personalised customer experience.
- To optimise the performance of our websites. We may also collect information on how you use our websites including the pages that you visit and the search criteria that you perform in order to optimise the performance of the website and personalise content that you see.
- To meet our legal obligations. We are required to keep certain records for legal reasons – for example requests to self-exclude. We will keep and use this data in line with our legal requirements.
- For business insight to help us ensure that our products and services remain relevant.
- To reward you for your activity at nominated halls – In order to reward you, we need to verify your purchases with halls
Sharing your personal data.
We are reliant on a number of 3rd party providers in order to provide our products and services. Where this is the case we will remain in control of the data and we will ensure that the 3rd parties comply with high security standards for the protection of your personal data and the data will only be used for BingoPort's purposes. Our 3rd party providers include:
- Website hosting.
- Legal authorities and legal advisors.
- We will also share your name and address details with our delivery partners in order to transport the product that you have ordered.
The legal basis for processing your Data
We rely on the following reasons for using your data.
- Compliance with a legal obligation / regulatory authority.
- Performance of a Contract. In order to deliver the service that we have agreed to provide you with (facilitation of the Player Rewards programme).
- Legitimate Interest. In order to improve customer experience and develop our products & services.
- Consent – where you have specifically consented to us using the data.
Retention and Security of your Data
We will only retain your personal data for as long as is necessary. This duration will depend on the type of data and the reason for processing it. For example:
- We will view consent to receive marketing communication as revoked if the marketing communication hasn’t been engaged with (opened or clicked) within 24 months.
- We will ensure that we use appropriate technical and organisational security measures in order to ensure that your data remains secure. These measures include internal policies and staff training, appropriate contracts with 3rd party suppliers and role based access control.
You have certain rights in relation to the personal information we hold about you. Some of these rights only apply in certain circumstances. In order to exercise these rights please contact us using the contact details below. Please note that we will require proof of identity as part of this request and most rights are subject to limitations and exceptions. We will provide reasons if we are unable to comply with any request for the exercise of your rights.
- Right of Access. You have the right at any time to ask us for a copy of the data that we hold about you and how it is used.
- Right of Correction or Completion. If the data that we have collected is inaccurate you have the right to update it.
- Right of Erasure. In certain circumstances, you have the right to request that Information we hold about you is erased. This usually applies if the data is no longer necessary for the purpose that it was collected for, or you withdraw your consent for its processing and request its erasure.
- Right to Object to or Restrict Processing. If you wish to challenge our need to process your data on legitimate interest grounds or if you wish to withdraw your consent.
- Right of Data Portability. You have a right to request that we transfer your data to another data processor.
We may send you a temporary cookie when you visit www.BingoPort.com website. This cookie is stored as text information in your computer’s cookie file. This cookie is used to store your login credentials and your preference so that when you revisit www.BingoPort.com website. We will use the data generated from the cookies on your computer. Using cookies to store the data is safe and is very helpful. You can either accept or decline cookies by modifying the setting in your web browser. For more information about cookies you may visit www.cookiecentral.com/faq
If you have any questions about this policy or how your data is processed, please contact us via email to email@example.com.
You can unsubscribe from our marketing communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our marketing communications. Alternatively you can update your subscription preferences in your BingoPort account.
Should you have any concerns about this policy or the way that we are processing data you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office. Please look at www.ico.org.uk for more detail.
This policy was last updated on the 5th of November, 2020.